We are pleased to be able to welcome you to our Cafe!
We don't take bookings (except for Afternoon Tea) so you can just come along!
We are offering the same warm welcome as always - but we have implemented the following measures for your safety in line with Government guidelines:
•Customers are encouraged wear a face covering when walking through the cafe (unless exempt) and whenever not seated at their table
• limited number of tables and customers in our café at any time
• providing a sanitiser station at the entrance to the cafe to sanitise your hands before entering
• screens at the counter & till
• please use credit or debit cards and contactless payments if possible (cash will still be accepted)
• NHS Track & Trace sign in displayed at Cafe entrance
• enhanced cleaning procedures and ensuring we continually sanitise and wash our hands and touch points
• staff provided with PPE - face masks & disposable gloves
• we will only clear your table once you have vacated.
• cleaning and sanitising tables after each use
Monday to Saturday 9.30 - 4.30
Sunday 10.00 - 3.30
Why not try our Afternoon Tea? A perfect treat for yourself or a loved one!
Now serving our popular Festive Afternoon Tea until Christmas!
Our Afternoon tea is £16 per person or £21 if you add Prosecco/Mulled Wine
Served Monday-Friday from 2:45pm
(Advance bookings only)
The following selection of sandwiches-
Turkey, Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce
Yorkshire Roast Ham
Cheddar Cheese & Caramelised Onion Chutney
Prawns & Marie Rose Sauce
Homemade Cranberry & Orange Scone
Served with Stamfrey Farm Organic Clotted Cream, Strawberry Jam & Butter
Gingerbread Daisy Biscuit
Pot of Yorkshire Tea or a Whitegates Blend Coffee
(Gluten Free, Vegan & other dietary requirements upon request- please advise at time of booking)
Why not treat your friends & family with an Afternoon Tea Gift Voucher? Now available in the Cafe or Shop