We are pleased to be able to welcome you to our Cafe!
We don't take bookings (except for Afternoon Tea) so you can just come along!
We are offering the same warm welcome as always - but we have implemented the following measures for your safety in line with Government guidelines:
•Customers are encouraged wear a face covering when walking through the cafe (unless exempt) and whenever not seated at their table
• limited number of tables and customers in our café at any time
• providing a sanitiser station at the entrance to the cafe to sanitise your hands before entering
• screens at the counter & till
• please use credit or debit cards and contactless payments if possible (cash will still be accepted)
• NHS Track & Trace sign in displayed at Cafe entrance
• enhanced cleaning procedures and ensuring we continually sanitise and wash our hands and touch points
• staff provided with PPE - face masks & disposable gloves
• we will only clear your table once you have vacated.
• cleaning and sanitising tables after each use
Monday to Saturday 9.30 - 4.30
Sunday 10.00 - 3.30
Why not try our Afternoon Tea? A perfect treat for yourself or a loved one!